We’ve invited our past TEDxColumbus speakers and other friends to give us their top five favorite talks to in turn, share with you, for our Friday Favorites blog series.
This week, Allyson Kuentz, our former TEDxColumbus Event Coordinator shares her favorite talks.
1. Shane Koyczan: “To This Day” … for the bullied and beautiful
2. Amanda Palmer: The art of asking
3. Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter …
4. Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability
5. Dan Pallotta: The way we think about charity is dead wrong