|Dear TEDxColumbus Community:
For those of you participating on Friday, below is your attendee guide! (If you aren’t coming, we will miss you and hope you watch the talks when they are posted online in December!)
Please make sure to share this with your guests.
1. Registration: When you arrive – with ticket in hand, or collected at will-call – either give a volunteer your name and email or give them a business card. This is because we are required by TED to send you a very (very) quick survey after the event. If we don’t have your info, we can’t send the survey. No survey, no feedback. No feedback, we can’t improve!
2. Parking: We recommend the Columbus Commons lot. Or take COTA, which drops off (#2) right in front of the Riffe Center.
3. Program: We will begin at 1pm sharp. Please plan to arrive at the theatre by 12:30pm at the latest.
If you arrive late, you will be seated once the current speaker / performer has finished.
4. Food: You will have lots of options for heavy snacks (healthy and not-so) that could make up a lunch or dinner. For those who enjoy coffee, Crimson Cup will be back with their terrific coffee station; for those who want a post-event cocktail, the bar will be open from 530-630pm for Happy Hour with more food. Reusable water bottles with copious amounts of cold water dispensers will be on hand all day.
5. Dress: As always, be comfortable and casual!
6. Social : Please use #tedxcbus in any posts on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter- before or after the event. We love the digital conversation but just not during the actual talks.
7. Tshirts: The official TEDx tshirt will be printed on demand in the lobby.
8. Did we miss anything?! Email us at email@example.com.
Can’t wait to see you all on Friday November 3rd! We know the speakers and presenters are even more excited. Come curious and ready to be provoked!
TEDxColumbus Organizing Team