– What exactly is TEDxColumbus
– What the theme SPARK signifies
– What we can expect to hear from the 2019 speakers
– What the is process for selecting speakers
– Which past TEDxColumbus speakers stand out to Meagan
– Where you can find the archive of TEDxColumbus videos
Listen to the interview here:
TEDxColumbus 2019: SPARK will take place Friday, November 15. Tickets will go on sale in early September. Watch our site and social media channels for details.
With gratitude to The Columbus Foundation, Kramer-Celeste Family Fund, IBMix, LBrands Foundation, The Ohio State University, Safelite AutoGlass, Kaufman Development, Crane Group, Crimson Cup, WOSU Public Media, Bonfire Red, Fort, and FALKtography for their generous partnerships in helping to underwrite TEDxColumbus.
We’d love to have your organization be a part of TEDxColumbus, too. Interested sponsors can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our opportunities.